The 2017 Jeep Wrangler doesn’t have many changes from its predecessor, but there’s no reason to change something that isn’t broken. In fact, it earned the Kelley Blue Book Best Resale Value Award in the Compact SUV/Crossover category.
However, there are a couple of cool updates for 2017 that you’ll enjoy: the introduction of 2 new special editions! With that being said, let’s take a look at the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon and Jeep Wrangler Winter.
2017 Jeep Wrangler Winter
Available in both 2-door 2017 Jeep Wrangler and 4-door 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited editions, this special edition is inspired by winter athletes who take the adventure anywhere there’s enough snow.
And the Jeep Wrangler Winter can as well, thanks to the onboard Command-Trac® 4×4 system & Trac-Lok® limited slip differential with an available Tru-Lok® electronic rear locker.
Other unique features that make the Jeep Wrangler Winter a fun drive on or off the road include:
- Off-road steel bumpers & rock rails
- Heated leather-trimmed front seats
- 9-speaker Alpine® premium audio system
- Remote start system to turn the heat on before you enter
- 17” Mid-Gloss Black wheels
- Black grille accents, fuel filler door & taillamp guards
- Piano black interior accents
- All-weather slush mats
2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Taking off-road driving to another level is what this Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited special edition is made for. It even has a dashboard plaque showing vital info about key vehicle parts as you drive.
The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon offers the following features & capabilities to make your off-road driving experience even better:
- Stronger front axle using heavy-duty components
- Shortened rock rails to cater to tires as big as 35”
- 73:1:1 crawl ratio
- 1/2” lift (compared to other Wrangler models)
- Heavy-duty cast front/rear differential covers
- Electronic-locking front/rear Dana 44 axles
Like other special editions, the Rubicon Recon also offers up some distinct design cues such as:
- Low Gloss Granite Crystal 17” aluminum wheels, grille inserts & headlamp rings
- Low Gloss Black grille & off-road bumpers
- Dual-vented Power Dome hood w/ black-silhouette “Rubicon” decals
- Black leather heated seats w/ “Rubicon” embroidered logo
- Midnight Star Black vent rings, steering wheel spokes & door pulls
- Red interior & exterior accents
There’s a 2017 Jeep Wrangler or Wrangler Unlimited for every customer at our dealership serving the Bergen County NJ and Rockland County NY area, including the returns of special editions like the Freedom, Willys Wheeler, Rubicon Hard Rock & 75th Anniversary Edition.
Please contact Ramsey Chrysler Jeep Dodge to learn more about any of the special editions of the Jeep Wrangler or one of the regular trims (Sport, Sport S, Sahara & Rubicon) you can take for a test drive.