One vehicle that’s really turning heads is the 2016 Jeep Compass because of its combination of capability even in the worst of North New Jersey winters, efficiency and great features. Those features now include Uconnect hands-free calling and SiriusXM satellite radio coming standard!
However, there are 3 particular packages that Jeep Compass shoppers are really asking about at our dealership. We will explain the features of each, so you can figure out which version of this SUV is right for your driving needs.
1. 2016 Jeep Compass Sport SE
Just added for the 2016 model year is the Sport SE Package, which gives you a lot of features for an exceptional value.
This bundle is comprised of:
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls
- Heated cloth mesh front seats
- 18″ Mineral Gray aluminum wheels
- Mineral Gray grille rings, fog lamp bezels, roof rails, rear fascia, liftgate brow and bright exhaust tip
- Sport SE badge
2. 2016 Jeep Compass High Altitude
Returning for the 2016 model year is the High Altitude Package that’s available in 4×4 models equipped with 6-speed Powertech automatic transmission.
The features offered include:
- Leather seating
- Power sunroof
- Power 6-way driver seat
- Automatic headlamps
- 18” chrome-clad aluminum wheels
3. 2016 Jeep Compass 75th Anniversary
Jeep has turned 75 this year. To commemorate this milestone, the Jeep Compass 75th Anniversary Edition was created.
This special edition Compass combines the heritage of our brand with tech showcasing its future with these features:
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Power sunroof
- Remote start
- Light Bronze interior bezel paint
- Low Gloss Bronze 18” wheels, roof rails, front fascia applique, rear step pad, tow hooks (4×4 only) & badges
We have an extensive 2016 Jeep Compass selection here at our Bergen County NJ dealership location on Route 17. To schedule a test drive or learn more about this SUV, please contact our team today!