Since 1997, the Dodge Durango has been giving New Jersey an amazing SUV driving experience. The 2016 Dodge Durango has been making waves at our Bergen County dealership location because of its combination of spaciousness, power (up to 7,400 lbs of towing to be precise) and bold performance.
The latter shines through with a Sport mode capability, which gives you a more responsive ride since the mode tweaks the steering calibration, pedal calibration and shift pattern. This feature comes standard along with engine start-stop tech for added efficiency in the 3.6L Pentastar V6, but there are other new-for-2016 upgrades you’ll enjoy if you drive the Durango.
1. 2016 Dodge Durango Brass Monkey
Playing off of the appearance package of the same name that started as an option for the 2015 Charger and Challenger SRT models, the Dodge Durango Brass Monkey provides a more industrial and sleek look. Based on the Durango Limited trim, this upgrade gives you:
- 20” Burnished Bronze aluminum wheels
- Gloss Black grille & exterior badge
- A monochromatic exterior
2. 2016 Dodge Durango Anodized Platinum
If you’re looking for a more polished look, then you should consider the Dodge Durango Anodized Platinum. Based on the top-of-the-line Durango Citadel grade, this appearance package gives you 20” Satin Carbon aluminum wheels, as well as loads of platinum that can be found in the:
- Exterior mirror caps
- Fog lamp bezels
- Exterior badge
- Door handles
- Lower sills
3. Updated Uconnect Features
If you choose a 2016 Dodge Durango with a Uconnect 8.4” touchscreen, then you’ll enjoy 4 new functions of this system:
- Siri Eyes Free that lets iPhone users use natural language to call, text, play music, set reminders & get directions via voice control
- Do Not Disturb mode to keep calls & texts silenced while you’re on the road
- Drag and Drop Menu Bar for touchscreen control button customization
- SiriusXM Tune Start that starts songs from the beginning when switching over to your preset SiriusXM satellite radio channels. Subscription required.
4. Enhanced Premium Group
The Premium Group is one of the most popular options that Durango shoppers opt for at Ramsey Chrysler Jeep Dodge and for 2016, it now includes new 20” polished aluminum wheels and body-colored lower front fascia, rear fascia, sills & wheel flares. The other tech you can get with this package includes:
- Beats premium audio system with 506-watt amplifier
- Power sunroof & power liftgate
- 3D navigation with one year of SiriusXM Traffic & SiriusXM Travel Link
We have an extensive selection of the 2016 Dodge Durango equipped with these options, as well as other amazing features like a 9” dual screen Blu-ray/DVD player, All-Whee Drive and an available 5.7L HEMI V8. Contact our team today to learn more about the Durango and to schedule a test drive!